torsdag den 30. juli 2009

HI ALL

Hi All...

Well, i know that alot of links don´t work right now..
The reason is ,, i don´t have internet access right now.. so
i haven´t updated my Rapidshare accounts,, but it´s not lost..
i will update it in the very near future..

The reason why i don´t have internet access other than on my
windows mobil.. // and that´s cost an arm and a leg .. hehe //
is that i have got a new home..// i will post picture later.. //
and i have not got my internet access yet...
But when good things come.. bad things come too..
I have to put my my lovely dog to sleep..
It got a discos collapse,, that could´t be fixed..
so i´m not in a very good mood right now,, in fact i´m very down...

But now you have some news from me..and maybe better can understand , why i haven´t been updating some of my blogz lately..

Gretz from
an old friend
Andy

Ingen kommentarer: